New Logo and Watermark


Hey folks!! Now that I've got a new blog layout that I am very happy with, it's time to add something else that is new which is my new watermark with my self-designed "logo".. LOL!!! Well, I'd like to keep it as simple as possible and I am quite happy with the design. Below is an example of the new watermark with the newly designed "logo"... :D

0606_3219

All future photos posted in this blog will bear the watermark just like the one in the above photograph. BTW, that is Bam-bam, the wifey's Miniature Pinscher. Cute kan dia??

10 comments:

cicak said...

Superb! I like it! (and I think others will too)

maslight said...

I love the new watermark ;)

But I'm not quite digging the photo size, coz I have to use scroller. Monitorku inda besar!

sHeiLa said...

bam bam jadi the model! heeeeeee..

anyway, nice one..

ALTing said...

thanks for the support guys!!

@massy: i think u got a point lah... now after adding the watermark bar, i think i do need to reduce the photo size a bit... thanks for the feedback :)

chegu carol said...

yes, resize sikit lagi so that can fit just nice on the monitor.

of cos Bam2 is cute. muahahaha

FR3D NK said...

santik bosss!

Nick Phillips said...

Cool, I like this new watermark :D

LJ said...

hola Vin..

walla.. cantik!!!
c bam-bam pandai posing oo.. heheheh..
if dia ada time kami blk dr kch, mesti kena bubut kan..

ALTing said...

thanks for the feedback guys.. really appreciate it...:D

Ashley Daniel Koh said...

nice looking watermark/logo u got there bro. congrats!

Post a Comment